31/07/2013

TRAVEL | PERSONAL | London photo diary


London was a-ma-zing. Had such a great time. I learned a lot, not only about the Englisch language (I went to summer school) but I also got even more self-confidence. Besides that, I met lots of awesome people and did so many things. That's why today I want to show you some pictures I took during the last two weeks. 



left: packing my suitcase the days before right: m&m world was just so close to our school


left: ohmy, this mocktail (cocktail with no alcohol) with apple and mint was so good! right: chillin' in the tiny grass fields on Leicester Square, where our school was. 


left: so. good. right: a selfie in the london eye


left: love it, it is so pretty. right: looked forward to this view for so long and it was definitely worth it. 


left: the big ben, another really pretty thing. right: aaaaand of course: buckingham palace!


left: the fountain in front of Buckingham Palace was so beautiful with all of the sculptures on it. right: we went to visit the Natural History Museum. It is actually a really cool museum. 


left: Camden! I have to say, I expected more from Camden, so I was a bit dissapointed, but it was still great to be there. right: mama mia! Guys we met went to see a musical and that made us want to go as well. Although IB (my friend) and I both saw the movie already, we really wanted to see Mama Mia.


left: the Millenium Bridge and St. Pauls Cathedral right: me in front of the St. Pauls Cathedral


left: the Tower Bridge was even prettier than I expected. The light brown and the blue looked so good together. right: near the Tower Bridge was a little festival where little bands played. 


left: we went to see the British Museum with our teacher and our class. right: the inside was so so beautiful!


left: after two good weeks, it was time to go home. I love flying though and the view was really pretty. right: our little plane after we landed. 

Although I'm kind of sad that we had to go home, it's good to be back. Now I have more time for blogging. And: I'm going on another holiday. Next weeks you can except some hauls. Yes, more than one. Let's just say I really really liked Oxford Street ;)

Have you ever been to London? How was that?

Love, x

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 31 July 2013 at 15:39 , Blogger Simone said...

Leuke foto's ^^ Ben 5 jaar geleden in Londen geweest ^^

 
At 4 August 2013 at 10:27 , Blogger Unknown said...

Super leuk dat je naar Londen bent geweest, het ziet er echt geweldig uit!

 
At 5 August 2013 at 11:49 , Blogger Mariska said...

Tof dat je in Londen bent geweest, ik zou er ook graag nog een keer heen willen! Ik volg je nu via Bloglovin en Youtube

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home