12/07/2013

Muscle Tee inspiration | TREND


Ohmy, sometimes there is this trend you just really really love. It's time again for me. I see more and more muscle tees and I just fell in love with it. They are so rough and feminine at the same time. I defenitily want some. Too bad I have to save my money for my vacation to London, but hey: I may faint in front of my computer, right? Just wanted to share some outfit photos from lookbook with you guys, so here we go!


'Eh, what actually is a muscle tee?' A muscle tee is (mostly) a really comfortable tank top with lower armpits than a 'normal' tank top. You can often see the bra a girl is wearing under her muscle tee. Thats why they are such a good mix with bandeau tops!











So, what do you trend of this trend? Bought a muscle tee allready? Or do you think it is just a big fat NO?

love, x   

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home