08/07/2013

HELLO FROM SPACE


Okay, first things first: I know, this picture is weird hahaha, but I just made it and felt like sharing it with you. Then, why I really made this post: HELLO, WELCOME TO FASHIONINSTEAD. This is my first blogpost over here, so I should probably introduce myself, right?

Okay, well, my name is Marijn and I am sixteen years old. I'm from Holland. My name is dutch so it is kind of hard to say for people abroad. You can say it like Maryn. :) I am still in Highschool and next year will (hopefully) be my last year. Can't wait till graduating haha. What else? I am a singer. I sing everywhere and everytime. That's my thing. I've had blogs before, but they were all written in dutch. This is my first Englisch blog. My English isn't perfect so I will definitely make mistake. Please tell me, I will only make my English better. 

Oh, I have to say: There will not be blogposts every day. I try to upload one post every two days, but I except next year to be really really tough, so I actually cannot promise anything about that. 

Guess that's it then. I am so excited about starting FI. Let me know what you think of the lay-out!

love, x

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8 July 2013 at 14:54 , Blogger Luna said...

Yaaaay, Marijn gaat weer bloggen! Ik vind je layout superleuk en ben nieuwsgierig naar je komende posts!

 
At 11 July 2013 at 10:32 , Blogger Gerrianne said...

Oh yeah, wat goed girl! Ik ben heel benieuwd naar je nieuwe artikels! Fijn dat je weer gaat bloggen - dat ik natuurlijk al wist! ^^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home