26/07/2013

summer '13 playlist | MUSIC

[ header ]

As you can read on the 'The Girl' page, I love music. I am a singer and listen to music all the time. There's always a song stuck in my head. I love really deep and emotional songs, but I also like light summer songs. Easy and happy (although some of these songs have a message too). Perfect for that good old summer feeling. Every summer I make a playlist of songs I can not stop listen to. If you have some more, please share them with me!


 // Bridget Mendler - Ready or not \\

// Megan Nicole - Summer forever \\

// Zedd ft Foxes - Clarity \\

// Robin Thicke ft TI ft Pharell - Blurred lines \\

// Little mix - Wings \\

// Naughty boy ft Sam Smith - lalala \\

// Taylor Swift - 22 \\

// Avicii - Wake me up \\

// Rudimental - Waiting all night \\

// The lumineers - Ho hey \\

What's your perfect summer song?

love, x

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home