22/07/2013

My London Wishlist | SHOPPING

I am in London right now, YAY! Lucky me, I always wanted to go here. I am going to summer school to improve my English, but there is a lot of time left for sightseeing and shopping. And of course, as always, there are some things I really want to buy. Hopefully I find these or regular ones. :)

1) Kiko Mixing Solution. 2) a bustier (this one's from Primark), 3) A liquid Sand or (as Barry M calls it) a textured nail polish. 4) Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop 5) a eyeliner brush (this one's from real techniques) 6) a skatergirl skirt (this one's from River Island.) 7) a casual backpack (this one's from Primark) 8) gladiator sandals. 9) MUA fur effect nails.

love, x

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home