08/07/2013

Summer, darling | OUTFIT


YAY! Last week the sun finally came to Holland. We had such good weather. When my Canon Remote Control arrived, I felt like I had to make some outfit photos. Here they are. I really love this top. I found it in an amazing store in Amsterdam a few months ago. It is defenitily one of my favorites now. 



 
top - the darling // short - pull&bear // necklace - hema


big chunky ring - primark // feather ring - ... // dubble ring - esprit // mister moustache - gina tricot


watch - ebay 


Shoes - Bershka




By the way, I am so relieved that I finally have vacation. Since friday I know that I passed this year. It was kind of tough year, but I am so proud I made it. Now I can just relax and enjoy and blog. This feels really really good. 

How are you guys doing? How is your vacation so far?

love, x 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home